As outlined by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, United States Code Section 512(c), Title 17, the rightful copyright owner or a designated agent authorized by the copyright owner may submit notice alleging infringement of copyright to the named designated agent if there is honest belief that copywritten work is being infringed upon by a user of the Nodes Direct Holdings, LLC network. Complaints may be submitted digitally or via registered letter to the named agent below:
Nodes Direct Holdings, LLC
ATTN: Daniel Stephens / DMCA Registered Agent
4495 Roosevelt Blvd Suite 304-241
Jacksonville, FL 32210
+1 (904) 999-1180
Electronic copies of complaints may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
, but must still have legible signature attesting to the validity of the complaint.
For a complaint to be accepted and considered valid, it must have the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or their designated agent.
- Identification of the copyrighted work upon which infringement is claimed, or if multiple copyrighted works as a single site are covered by a single notification, a list of all such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing upon or to be the subject of infringement activity and that is to be removed or to which access is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient for us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that the copyright owner or designated agent has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner referenced the notification is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that all of the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If a complaint is lacking any of the above, it will be considered invalid and will not be accepted. Upon receipt of a valid complaint, we will perform an investigation and contact any necessary parties to resolve the complaint of infringing content as we see necessary.
Response may or may not be provided to notices of copyright infringement. Reasonable time will be provided to downstream customers to investigate and resolve the issue before preemptive measures are taken to disable the copyrighted material.